Edward James Olmos, along with Martin Sheen, have voiced their support for Proposition 34, which seeks to replace California's death penalty with "life without parole." Mr. Olmos and Mr. Sheen have both lent their voice to television and radio ads supporting the measure.
- The Official Proposition 34 Website
- Proposition 34 ads (radio & television - featuring EJO and Martin Sheen)
- Read the story of a wrongly convicted California man
- Monterey County The Herald: California anti-death penalty ads begin
- The Daily Review: California's Prop. 34: Battle over fate of state's death penalty heating up
- Los Angeles Times: Campaign to abolish California's death penalty begins airing ads